Welcome to the website of the West Lothian branch of the Royal Artillery Association. We are a new branch which was established officially on the 9th July 2015.
We are actively recruiting new members to make the Branch somewhere for comrades young and not so young, to get together and share a few sandbags and hopefully keep the Gunner family strong in our area.
We meet every month at the Military Museum Scotland which is located at the Legion Hall, Louis Braille Avenue, Wilkieston, West Lothian, EH27 8EJ
Forecast of Events
- No Events
- Gunner Sunday at the Royal Hospital ChelseaGunner Sunday at the Royal Hospital Chelsea will take place on Sunday 29th April. Branches and regiments are strongly encouraged to send representatives and bring along their friends and relatives. In order to gain an idea of numbers […]
- We revamped the site!You may have noticed that the branch website has been down since last week. It was unfortunate but it had to be done to ensure that the branch website was legally compliant with regards to Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data […]
- Certificate of AppreciationThe branch was very humbled to be presented with a certificate of appreciation. Ian Priestley, branch chairman said “it’s very much a two way street with Ian Inglis and the museum, and as chairman of the branch and as a friend, […]
- Remembrance Sunday ServiceOnce again members of West Lothian branch Royal Artillery Assoc,will be parading in Livingston,then onto Bathgate where the branch standard will be paraded with members again taking part in the parade,then onto Bathgate Legion club for a […]
- West Lothian Branch RAA Race NightLast night the Branch held their 2nd Race night, it was a excellent evening, with a grand total of £756 raised. Thank you to everyone involved in the organisation of the evening, you did us very proud (the buffet was outstanding). Everyone […]