Welcome to the website of the West Lothian branch of the Royal Artillery Association. We are a new branch which was established officially on the 9th July 2015.
We are actively recruiting new members to make the Branch somewhere for comrades young and not so young, to get together and share a few sandbags and hopefully keep the Gunner family strong in our area.
We meet every month at the Military Museum Scotland which is located at the Legion Hall, Louis Braille Avenue, Wilkieston, West Lothian, EH27 8EJ
Service Leavers & Veterans
West Lothian RAA is committed to supporting gunners past and present as well as their families. We have created a page on this site that will signpost you to various support agencies should you feel that you may need assistance. To find out what services are available click here
- Broom Fisheries August 1st 2021On the 1st August 2021 Ian Priestley and Neil Feltham decided to take a road trip down to Broom Fisheries located at Dumfries and Galloway. And what a fantastic day… Read more »
- Jimmy Sinclair 18/08/1912- 27/05/2020This morning at 11.45 in Kirkaldy Crematorium, a formidable Gunner Jimmy Sinclair aged 107 years old is being laid to rest in a private family service. Jim passed away peacefully… Read more »
- Morton Fishing’s 30th May 2020Like thousands of other anglers up and down the country, members of our angling section respected the advice of the Scottish Government and the Sport’s governing body the Scottish Angling… Read more »
- Royal Artillery Association Centenary Dinner 22nd August 2020Please see the message below from the Regional Vice Chair. Due to the uncertainty of the amount of people that will be able to gather safely when lock down restrictions… Read more »
- The Royal Artillery CollectCollects are short formal prayers written for a particular purpose and said during church services. Regimental Collects usually contain a prayer for God’s blessing on the members of the Regiment and for the Regiment to do its duty according… Read more »