If you are in crisis and you don’t know who to turn to here’s a list of organisations who can help…
- Breathing Space – 0800 83 85 87 – http://breathingspace.scot/
- Combat Stress – 0800 138 1619
- Living Life – 0800 328 9655
- Samaritans – 116 123 – https://www.samaritans.org/
- NHS 24 – 111 – http://www.nhs24.com/
- Police Scotland – 101
Armed Forces & Veterans Organisations
Veterans Scotland represents over 50 members, from Regimental Associations to Veterans Charities. Details of member organisations available on their web site.
The Royal British Legion Scotland (Legion Scotland) helps Veterans adapt to civilian life, whether they left military service yesterday or many years ago.
The Veterans Assist website has been set up to put in one place most of the resources you might need, whether it is finding the right school or college for you or your kids; options for somewhere to live; getting access to a War Disablement pension; or finding a route into employment.